His rehab start will follow yesterday's performance that included a six inning, 79-pitch simulated game in which Maholm felt little or no pain.
Maholm has been sidelined since July 20 with a sprained left wrist. He has been steady for the Braves this season, posting a 9-9 record with a 4.41 ERA.
Photo Credit: bigstory.ap.org
Gearing up for the fantasy season? Try weekly fantasy football games this year at DraftDay.com. DraftDay has awarded over $15 million to fantasy fans like you, so don't miss out on the newest way to play fantasy football! Create your free account and use promo code GIFT for an instant cash bonus.
- Paul Maholm Unlikely to Miss Next Start
- Atlanta Braves’ Paul Maholm Throws Extended Rehab Bullpen Session
- Paul Maholm Exits Atlanta Braves Game with Sprained Wrist
- Jordan Schafer to Start Minor League Rehab for Atlanta Braves Saturday
- Paul Maholm Going to Atlanta for MRI
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/yzb