Even though Freddie Freeman won't be able to play in the All-Star Game on Tuesday at Citi Field, the Atlanta Braves first baseman will be sporting some shiny new spikes courtesy of Under Armour. He showed them off on Twitter on Monday.
Under Armour has provided certain All-Stars, most notably Bryce Harper, with gold shoes the last couple of years, though the tradition for many All-Stars has been to wear white spikes, including Alex Rodriguez and Gary Carter.
- Atlanta Braves’ Freddie Freeman Wins 2013 All-Star Game Final Vote
- Brian McCann Replaces Fellow Atlanta Brave Freddie Freeman in 2013 All-Star Game
- Atlanta Braves’ Freddie Freeman Still Leading All-Star Game Final Vote
- Freddie Freeman Out of All-Star Game with Thumb Injury
- Hashtags Don’t Work for Freddie Freeman, All-Star Game Final Vote Until Thursday
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/xf7